Tuesday, December 18, 2007

SQEAK! squeak!

I went to the dropzone on Sunday to do a jump with some austrailian guy. Ended up doing three jumps, but only one of them with him.

1st jump: 2 way: with a newer 42 jump guy. We did open accordian exit. switched sides, star, 360 turn, star... got through the page twice. He is pretty good for that low numbers.

2nd jump: tracking dive. I crashed into someone on exit. woops, got my bearings, looked down, and saw that I was above/in front.. I tried to turn around, and start tracking witht them, but I sunk out too much. bummer. One of these days, I will actually be IN the tracking dive.

3rd jump. kind of a memorial jump for skinnyshrek. We did a tube exit. though this was a different tube than any I have done before. 3 way. had 2 on floor/door, and me above. launched the tube. held for a few seconds, let go. got into a star. spun the star. squeak let go, and let us go flying apart. got back together, had some fun just flying there, geeking each other.
It was a fun relaxing, no stress jump. I like those!

No comments: