Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Job Hunt

Well, I lost my job two weeks ago, and have had no luck finding a new one. I'm trying to get into the electrical field, but will take anything that comes my way. If anyone knows somewhere that is hiring, let me know! I'm more than willing to relocate out of state if the pay is enough to support. Here in so cal, i'm looking for something that pays $16/hour. but will settle for something that is $12/hour. I just need something, asap! I'm at the point where it is starting to depress me.


hmmmm, Looking at my blog, It seems that I have taken a turn in the content that I originally wanted for this. Perhaps I will make the change back to geared at skydiving, or just keep it going as a personal journal in the life of a skydiver type of deal. Only time, and posts will tell!

No comments: