Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm going to be a daddy!

YIKES! I have recently gotten news that I am going to be a daddy. That is some scary stuff right there! A little shermanator running around. Can that be a good thing?

Anyways, This is a child made out of wedlock, so that stinks. But what can I do about that? marry the girl? HELL YES! Before this situation happened, I was already wanting to marry my beautiful girlfriend. The reason that i haven't gotten a ring yet, is because she was is not ready. She is not ready to give up the irresponsible fun life.. Thought what i see in her is already a responsible young lady, who doesn't really go out and party too much.

So, what is next? I will get a job, because i lost my job a week after finding the news. .. Get a job, Get a ring, propose , get a place/get married. how does that sound? It works in my head. .. Maybe get two jobs?

Anyone out there willing to give advice, I'm all ears.. or in the case of this being the internet where text is the median.. I'm all eyes.

No comments: