Sunday, March 11, 2007

Training Training Training

The team I am on, Carpe Grips met for training on Saturday, march 10. Training went well. Dive flow was : Exit a Bow (H), to an open accordion (F), to Hook (K).
The first jump of the day I did with the team went well. Second jump, better. Though our exits seem to take a little bit to feel right. yes, they pull off the exits, but sometimes they feel a bit shaky. I am outside center, and think that the instability might be mainly my doing. When exiting, i have been dropping off more than pushing out, and not presenting to the relative wind. next two jumps didn't go so well, we fumbled the exits, and lost it. bummer. When we do well, we average 7-11 points. Not too bad for a beginning team, right?

I'm not sure how well we will do in competition, as I have never been to one before, but I do know, that I will do my best, and being on this team is diffidently a good experience for me. I am learning a lot! If you want, feel free to leave comments on ways that I can improve my skill, advice, and the likes.

1 comment: