Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Props to Velocity Sports!

So I bought all of my gear new, including an Infinity by VSE. about 118 jumps on it, I had my reserve repacked and my rigger caught the loop on my riser was frayed. not good. to top it off, it was on my riser with rsl, so, if it were to bust on me, I would have been in a heap of trouble, dealing with an entangles reserve. never a good thing! So I emailed Kelly at around 2am, on dropzone.com of all things, and heard back from him the very next morning. Send the risers in, and they were fixed for me. I can't say how grateful I am for the service I received from Kelly,. and Tony, all of the VSE team. I am happy that i chose them as my harness/container maker. Now... If we can get them to put the skyhook on it, I will diffidently be a lifelong customer.

Lot of accidents going on out there, be careful everyone!

No comments: