Friday, March 2, 2007

skydiving blog

Hello Everyone! Let me first introduce myself, and get that out of the way. My name is Shermanator. I, am a skydiver. To date, I have about 230 jumps out of a 'perfectly' good airplane. But those of us that jump, know, there is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane.



I started jumping on October 14, 2005. My first jump, well, it was only going to be a one time jump thing. Simple enough, spend a day training for about 5 hours, then jump. Obviously, one jump turned into an addiction, that now has me on a 4-way skydiving team. Don't believe me? fine then, check us out.. CARPE GRIPS.




On this blog, I plan to tell my stories, and you can watch, and learn, as an inexperienced skydiver learnes the lessons that the experienced already know. Read, and follow my progress from a 200 jump wonder, to, wherever this sport takes me. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the stories, sad, happy, and scary. Feel free to respond, and ask questions. Weather you are a Skygod offering your all knowing power, or someone who is wanting to try a jump, I want to hear from you!

That is all for my first blog. Stay tuned to hear some more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

skygod, eh? are there food gods too? like the nacho god or something?

do you believe you can fly? la la la la and touch the sky! ---i dont remember the words.